How to Use: Apply gently on hot, overexposed skin. Safe for use on the face or body. Avoid use around eyes and discontinue use if a reaction occurs.
Soothing Aloe Vera Skin Gel***Coming Soon
118ml / 4oz
Out of stock
With Comfrey, Lavender & Mint
Whole leaf aloe is combined with a cooling blend of spearmint and eucalyptus leaf to provide natural hydrating relief to overexposed, sun-parched skin.
This multipurpose gel contains comfrey, lavender, and witch hazel—herbs with known anti-inflammatory properties—to heal and calm the skin. Use on insect bites, itchy skin, and minor skin irritations.
For an extra cooling effect, store in refrigerator before use.
Use For: Sunburns, minor cuts, burns, insect bites, razor burn, rashes, and other skin irritations. It can also be used as a soothing moisturizer for sensitive skin.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water (Aloe Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Symphytum Officinal (Comfrey) Leaf, Leuconostoc / (Leucidal) Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus), Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf and Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) essential oil
- Helps restore the skin’s barrier and prevents moisture loss.
- Non-greasy and fast-absorbing
- Counteracts the drying effects of the sun and environmental exposure
- Relieves tightness and leaves skin hydrated and soft
- Gentle, moisturizer for sensitive skin
- Multi-purpose – use as a first-aid ointment for burns, insect bites, rashes, and minor skin irritations
Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /raid/home/nldm/public/releases/scratch/web/wp-content/themes/sage/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php on line 35