Leg and Back Creme Travel
with Arnica, St. John’s Wort, & Lemongrass
Let your tired achy feet, legs, and back be enveloped in the cool and tingly bliss bestowed by our Leg and Back Creme. Witness your energy recover, feel yourself recharge, and start to glow again. Worth keeping handy in the delivery room!
The ingredients are the product:
chamomilla recutita* (chamomile) flowers, zingiber officinale* (ginger) root, achillea millefolium* (yarrow) flowers, glycine soja* (soybean) oil, butyrospermum parkii* ( shea butter), ricinus communis (castor) oil, oenothera biennis* (evening primrose) oil, tocopherol (vitamin E), arnica montana* (arnica) extract, hypericum perforatum* (St. John’s wort) extract, emulsifying wax, deionized water, xanthan gum, leuconostoc (radish root ferment filtrate), essential oils of lemongrass, basil, dill, black pepper and rosemary.
For external use only. Not for use on your belly.
Arnica Extract: pain relieving; anti-inflammatory; healing
Black Pepper Essential Oil: promotes circulation; helpful for rheumatic pain
Castor Oil: stimulant; anti-inflammatory; moisturizing
Chamomile Flower: soothing to stomach aches & colic, digestive aid, calming for stress and anxious nerves; anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and healing to skin ailments
Ginger Root: warming; promotes circulation; anti-spasmodic, carminative
Lemongrass Essential Oil: soothing; anti-rhuematic, anti-septic, natural insect repellent
Rosemary Essential Oil: promotes circulation; anti-inflammatory; cooling, anti-septic
Shea Butter: humectant, highly moisturizing, natural sun screen
St. Johns Wort Extract: anti-inflammatory; natural sun protection; astringent; vulnerary (healing)
Can I use Leg & Back Creme to moisturize my tummy?
No. Due to some of the stimulants within this formula we suggest it not be rubbed on your tummy throughout pregnancy.
- Made with anti-inflammatory and pain relieving herbs including arnica flower & St. John’s Wort herb
- Stimulating essential oils of lemongrass and rosemary cool tired and swollen ankles, legs, and feet
- Circulatory stimulants of ginger root and black pepper help reduce varicose veins
- Helps with sore joints and muscle pain
- Soothing chemotherapy relief
- Aids symptoms of jumpy legs or restless leg syndrome
- Can be brought into the delivery room for labour massage